Friday, May 9, 2014

Hello Everyone!

I know, it's been a while since I blogged. Things have been busy in real life. Beyond that, however, one idea for a blog post hasn't worked out. So what I'm asking for is feedback. I can tell from Blogger that my posts have a few readers. However, without comments or other feedback, I have no idea if anyone is finding my posts interesting, stimulating, or anything else. So I invite your comments, either here or on the previous posts. I especially invite comments on the whole blog or issues you would like me to address in the future here. I invite disagreement and criticism, but keep in mind that I wish it to be civil, and anyone claiming that ecumenism is a heresy of satanic will be ignored, and their comments deleted: such statements are not useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Please leave a comment!